"In Nature's infinite book of secrecy, a little can I read"
- William Shakespeare
(29) Amresh Kumar Sharma, Priyanka Kumari and Anup Som (2021). Recombination in Sarbecovirus lineage and mutations/insertions in spike protein linked to the emergence and adaptation of SARS-CoV-2. bioRxiv : 091199.
(27) Rinki Singh and Anup Som (2021). Common miRNAs, candidate genes and their interaction network in four subtypes of epithelial ovarian cancer. Bioinformation 17(8): 748-759.
(24) Priyanka Kumari, Surya Pratap Singh and Anup Som (2021). Insights into the dynamics of cyclic diguanosine monophosphate I riboswitch using molecular dynamics simulation. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics 58(3) : 208-218.
(20) Shweta Mahant, Amresh Kumar Sharma, …, Anup Som et al. (2019). Geographically distinct North-East Indian Helicobacter pylori strains are highly sensitive to Clarithromycin but are Levofloxacin resistant. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology 37(3): 337-344.
(13) Anup Som, C. Harder, B. Greber, M. Siatkowski, et al. (2010). The PluriNetWork: An Electronic Representation of the Network Underlying Pluripotency in Mouse, and Its Applications. PLoS One 5(12), e15165.
(12) G. Warsow, B.Greber, S. Falk, C. Harder, M. Siatkowski, Anup Som, et al. (2010). ExprEssence - Revealing the essence of differential experimental data in the context of an interaction/regulation network. BMC Systems Biology 4(64).
(3) S. Chattopadhyay, J. Chakrabarti, D. Bondhapadhyay, and Anup Som (2001). Identification of human proteins using the linguist's tools. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics 38(1 & 2): 124-127.
(1) S. Tarafdar, P. Nandy, S. Sahoo, Anup Som, J. Chakrabarti, and A. Nandy (1999). Self-similarity and scaling exponent for DNA walk model in two and four dimensions. Indian Journal of Physics 73B(2): 337-343.