"In Nature's infinite book of secrecy, a little can I read"
- William Shakespeare
(23) Arindam Ghosh and Anup Som (2020). RNA-Seq analysis reveals pluripotency-associated genes and their interaction networks in human embryonic stem cells. Computational Biology and Chemistry: 107239.
(21) Priyanka Kumari and Anup Som (2019). Insights into the ligand-free structure of cyclic diguanosine monophosphate I riboswitch of Vibrio cholerae using molecular dynamics simulation. bioRxiv : 871194.
(20) Shweta Mahant, Amresh Kumar Sharma, …, Anup Som et al. (2019). Geographically distinct North-East Indian Helicobacter pylori strains are highly sensitive to Clarithromycin but are Levofloxacin resistant. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology 37(3): 337-344.
(13) Anup Som, C. Harder, B. Greber, M. Siatkowski, et al. (2010). The PluriNetWork: An Electronic Representation of the Network Underlying Pluripotency in Mouse, and Its Applications. PLoS One 5(12), e15165.
(12) G. Warsow, B.Greber, S. Falk, C. Harder, M. Siatkowski, Anup Som, et al. (2010). ExprEssence - Revealing the essence of differential experimental data in the context of an interaction/regulation network. BMC Systems Biology 4(64).
(3) S. Chattopadhyay, J. Chakrabarti, D. Bondhapadhyay, and Anup Som (2001). Identification of human proteins using the linguist's tools. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics 38(1 & 2): 124-127.
(2) S. Chattopadhyay, Anup Som, S. Sahoo, and J. Chakrabarti (2000). Order and fluctuations in DNA sequences. Indian Journal of Physics 74B(1): 1-39.
(1) S. Tarafdar, P. Nandy, S. Sahoo, Anup Som, J. Chakrabarti, and A. Nandy (1999). Self-similarity and scaling exponent for DNA walk model in two and four dimensions. Indian Journal of Physics 73B(2): 337-343.