"In Nature's infinite book of secrecy, a little can I read"
- William Shakespeare
(37) Arindam Ghosh and Anup Som (2023). Network analysis of transcriptomic data uncovers molecular signatures and the interplay of mRNAs, lncRNAs, and miRNAs in human embryonic stem cells. Differentiation. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.diff.2023.11.001.
(36) Vishal K. Singh, Priyanka Kumari, Anup Som, Richa Mishra, Shivangi Rai and Ramendra K. Singh. (2023). Design, synthesis and antimicrobial activity of novel quinoline derivatives: An in silico and in vitro study. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2023.2236716.
(35) Amresh Kumar Sharma, Aparna Chaturvedi and Anup Som (2023). Host-Pathogen protein-protein interactions reveal the key mechanisms behind the endosymbiotic association of Wolbachia with Brugia malayi. Network Biology 13(4): 137-154.
(34) Khushboo, Priyanka Kumari, Bechan Sharma and Anup Som (2023). (2-Cyclohexyl-1-methylpropyl) cyclohexane isolated from garlic extract exhibits antidepressant-like activity: Extraction, docking, drug-like properties, molecular dynamics simulations and MM/GBSA studies. Journal of Biomolecular Structure and Dynamics. https://doi.org/10.1080/07391102.2023.2202250.
(33) Amresh Kumar Sharma and Anup Som (2023). Assigning new supergroups V and W to the Wolbachia diversity. Bioinformation 19 (3): 336-340.
(32) Sarika Singh, Prateek Sharma, Shweta Mahant, Kunal Das, Anup Som and Rajashree Das (2023). Analysis of Functional Status of Genetically Diverse OipA Gene in Indian Patients with Distinct Gastrointestinal Disease. Current Microbiology 80 (1):35.
(31) Vishal Kumar Singh, Himani Chaurasia, Priyanka Kumari, Anup Som et al (2022). Design, synthesis and molecular dynamics simulation studies of quinoline derivatives as protease inhibitors against SARS-CoV-2. Journal of Biomolecular Structure & Dynamics 40(21):10519–10542.
(30) Aparna Chaturvedi and Anup Som (2022). The LCNetWork: An electronic representation of the mRNA-lncRNA-miRNA regulatory network underlying mechanisms of non-small cell lung cancer in humans, and its explorative analysis. Computational Biology and Chemistry 101: 107781.
(29) Anup Som, Amresh Kumar Sharma and Priyanka Kumari (2022). Recombination in sarbecovirus lineage and mutations/insertions in spike protein are linked to the emergence and adaptation of SARS-CoV-2. Bioinformation 18(10): 951-961.
(28) Vishal Kumar Singh, Richa Mishra, Priyanka Kumari, Anup Som et al (2022). In Silico Design, Synthesis and Anti-HIV Activity of Quinoline Derivatives as Non-Nucleoside Reverse Transcriptase Inhibitors (NNRTIs). Computational Biology and Chemistry 98: 107675.
(27) Shweta Mahant, Amlan Chakraborty, Anup Som et al (2021).The synergistic role of Tip α, Nucleolin and Ras in Helicobacter pylori infection regulates the cell fate towards inflammation or apoptosis. Current Microbiology 78(10): 3720-3732.
(26) Rinki Singh and Anup Som (2021). Common miRNAs, candidate genes and their interaction network in four subtypes of epithelial ovarian cancer. Bioinformation 17(8): 748-759.
(25) Priyanka Kumari and Anup Som (2021). Comparative molecular dynamics simulation analysis of the docked c-di-GMP ligand with G20 and C92 mutants of the c-di-GMP I riboswitch. Bioinformation 17(8): 721-726.
(24) Priyanka Kumari, Surya Pratap Singh and Anup Som (2021). Insights into the dynamics of cyclic diguanosine monophosphate I riboswitch using molecular dynamics simulation. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics 58(3) : 208-218.
(22) Arindam Ghosh and Anup Som (2020). RNA-Seq analysis reveals pluripotency-associated genes and their interaction networks in human embryonic stem cells. Computational Biology and Chemistry. 85 : 107239.
(20) Shweta Mahant, Amresh Kumar Sharma, …, Anup Som et al. (2019). Geographically distinct North-East Indian Helicobacter pylori strains are highly sensitive to Clarithromycin but are Levofloxacin resistant. Indian Journal of Medical Microbiology 37(3): 337-344.
(13) Anup Som, C. Harder, B. Greber, M. Siatkowski, et al. (2010). The PluriNetWork: An Electronic Representation of the Network Underlying Pluripotency in Mouse, and Its Applications. PLoS One 5(12), e15165.
(12) G. Warsow, B.Greber, S. Falk, C. Harder, M. Siatkowski, Anup Som, et al. (2010). ExprEssence - Revealing the essence of differential experimental data in the context of an interaction/regulation network. BMC Systems Biology 4(64).
(3) S. Chattopadhyay, J. Chakrabarti, D. Bondhapadhyay, and Anup Som (2001). Identification of human proteins using the linguist's tools. Indian Journal of Biochemistry & Biophysics 38(1 & 2): 124-127.
(1) S. Tarafdar, P. Nandy, S. Sahoo, Anup Som, J. Chakrabarti, and A. Nandy (1999). Self-similarity and scaling exponent for DNA walk model in two and four dimensions. Indian Journal of Physics 73B(2): 337-343.