(7) Arindam Ghosh, Anup Som. Identification of molecular markers defining naive and primed stages of human pluripotent stem cells. Poster presented at: 5th IITM - Tokyo Tech Joint Symposium; 2020 March 06-07; IIT-Madras, Chennai.
(6) Priyanka Kumari, Anup Som. Conformational dynamics of ligand free aptamer of cyclic diguanosine monophosphate I riboswitch : an atomistic insight via MD simulation. Presented at: "Accelerating Biology 2020: SNiPs to SPiNs" symposium; 2020 February 04-06; CDAC, Pune. [Selected among top 6 posters for oral presentation]
(5) Amresh Sharma, Anup Som. Helicobacter pylori and pandemic spread in human. Poster presented at: India|EMBO Symposium - Human microbiome: Resistance and disease; 2019 November 09-12; NIBMG, Kalyani. [Awarded best poster]
(4) Sagar Gupta, Priyanka Kumari, Niharika Sharma, Anup Som. Bioinformatics approach to understand plant genomics. Poster presented at: National Conference on Recent Advances in Agriculture, Food Tech and Human Health (BioMilaap 2019); 2019 November 5-6; SHUATS, Prayagraj.
(3) Rinki Singh, Anup Som. Integrative bioinformatics analysis reveals common therapeutic biomarker in ovarian, cervical and endometrial cancer. Poster presented at: 1st TCGA-themed Conference and Workshop in India, Multi-Omics Studies in Cancer: Learnings from TCGA; 2019 September 21-22; IISER Pune.
(2) Arindam Ghosh, Anup Som. Omics Era, Big Data And Bioinformatics. Poster presented at: 3rd Workshop on Machine Learning & Data Analytics; 2019 May 25-31; IIIT-Ald, Prayagraj. [Awarded best poster]
(1) Arindam Ghosh, Anup Som. RNA-Seq reveals the candidate genes and their interactions in human pluripotency. Poster presented at: International Conference on Bioinformatics and Systems Biology (BSB-2018); 2018 Oct 26-28; IIIT-Ald, Prayagraj.